29 May 2009

Happy birthday to me!!!!

bismillah

FINALLY.... i can use internet. tp still kat ruma org. hahaha..........

well.... this post is just a bunch of "merepek" things i wanna say...

hmm... first thing i would like to wish happy birthday to me... haha... gile pe wish kat diri sinirik..
hey... sweet sixtheen meh. kene r hepy cket.

well.... this year i think the best birthday eva... cuz so many thing i've got n all bende bez... thx to all who give me the present especially sofi and caer. i really touched by ur post. thx again... and kwn2 laki... thx r membengangkan ku nyanyi kuat2 happy befday. hehehe.....

what did i got???

just a bunch of tobleron, a card and some keychain from my friend. thx guys.
also... a bucket of KFC from my second brother... so sweet... die srg adk badek yg bg barang. thx bro.sori r gambo burok cket... some party(i guess)

well..... to sofi and caer... nanti befday krang aku wish kan.... elak aku kasi adiah skali je an.. tp rajen aku nk mengepos2 nih.. hahaha...

well... i think that's all for my post....
thx all for your wishes and present....
welll... assalamualaikum.

No comments: